mtbr member

Effects of 11/8 Noreaster on Southern NH

I know this post is a little premature, but I'm curious of how today's weather is affecting the region. I'm hoping to ride at Musquash on Saturday and Bear Brook on Monday. The weather is supposed to warm up through the weekend, so I'm hoping that any snow that fell will be gone and the trails will be good to ride.

Thoughts? Observations/Reports?
    That creep can roll, man.

Competent User
    The snow will most likely be gone by Saturday.

FYI, there's a local ride from our FB group getting together for a ride at 10 AM Saturday at Hickory Hill at Musquash.

mtbr member
    I'm in the group (James Gibson), and I'm hoping that it goes off without a hitch. Otherwise, I may be just eating pizza.

Competent User
    Oh hey! It's Josh F.

It'll be fine. I rode the Squash yesterday morning, and this'll melt off quickly and you'll be good to go.

see me rollin, they hatin
    ^ my sorry ass may join, if you dont mind a couple ovaries. i expect snow to be gone, but will the ground be super mushy ya think?
    fap

Competent User
    I doubt it'll be too squishy. It was super dry yesterday, and the place drains really well. That being said, if the bridges (there's not too many) have any moisture on them, do not venture.

mtbr member
    Good stuff. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys. I hope that we can ride some of the trails in the fun direction (down). Namely, the White Trail North to South and the Ravine Trail South to North.

I'm thinking Bear Brook is going to be looking good by Monday if Musquash is decent on Saturday.

customized
    Sep 2003
    Musky won't be mushy. The trails are in such great shape. Saturday will be nice there!