Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Dirt bikes in Pine Hill Park?

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jlkvt 
#1 ·
Stopped by PHP for a quick ride today and crossed paths with somebody on a dirt bike. I wasn't aware that those are allowed on the trail system. Has something changed, or have they always been allowed? I've never seen any motorized vehicles on the trails before. The guy definitely rode the Centrifuge Bridge on Underdog, and who knows how many others. I guess I'm just curious about the extent of permitted usage so that I have a better idea for my next visit.

#6 ·
Not supposed to be on the singletrack..i knew i saw tracks from a dirt bike in there Sunday. On a side note, I did run into Shelly there a week or so ago and she said that the Rec Dept. was trying to get Animal Control to patrol PHP to reduce issues w/dogs running loose as somebody's dog apparently was attacked by a loose dog and it died so they're taking a hard look at dog's running loose and if AC starts patrolling people will get tickets for loose dogs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.