mtbr member

Bradbury mountain

Anyone been since Sandy. Wondering what the mud factor is?

Masher
    Aug 2007
    I haven't been, but we really didn't get that much rain here (Portland).
    That - plus lots of work has been done to harden trails the past couple years, I'll bet it's fine except for a few trees down (collect coordinates and let the park staff know where they are).
    Park website says everything is open.... Bradbury Mountain State Park

mtbr member
    Will likely go there Sunday. All trails are open. We did not really get that much rain from the storm. I would expect decent conditions although I bet there are a lot of leaves and branches down. Possibly some trees too.

mtbr member
    mostly dry with a few very wet places. Fox east is sloppy. Only one big tree that needs work (rode Ginn, ragan lanzo, island, bat cave) is right at the bat cave... 2-3 people sans saw may be able to move it. I cleaned out alot of deraullier snakes, but there are a ton more. Love the work on Ragan, those bridges and subtle re-routes are nice and essentially eliminated all the pesky mud. Amazed at how hammered some of the un-imporved trails have become since I last rode there. Looks like a nice new re-route in the works on outer Ginn. Great ride, had place to myself...only wish I had more time. Wear Orange!