mtbr member
    Mar 2011

Anyone familiar with local trails in Pelham / Windham?

My backyard in central Pelham is on the power lines. I've explored the power line trails as far as I could go. Some of it is pretty brutal. Now I'm venturing off into some of the side trails from the power lines.

I'm excited for one such side trail that I have found. It leads me into a network of trails behind the Golden Brook school in Windham. Judging from Google Earth and some town documents I've found I can link up to the London Bridge rd Forest and beyond. Anyone on here have any knowledge of the area or places close by?

Map!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I would be interested in the same thing. I have ridden around Hudson to Rt 102 through the edge of Pelham up and over Bush Hill. Not bad for out the front door. You can do 90% of it off the powerlines using all the snowmobile trails out and back. I am sure it connects up with your section somewhere along the lines. I would love to find a set of maps as well.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    If you're on the power lines at RT 102 you are on the same lines I ride. I have yet to continue on down to Bush Hill rd from the big intersection / transformer area on the powerlines. I have scouted out the area from Bush Hill rd and I am eager to get down there.

You ride often? This saturday is looking nice if you're interested in getting out.....

mtbr member
    Have you guys made it as far North as Wiley Hill Rd in Londonderry? I live off Wiley and have rode North from there to Musquash Conservation area. Unfortunately there are some 18" deep puddles so my feet always get wet when I take that route. I've contemplated heading south along the lines but I didn't know whether there was much to see or how far I could make it before encountering deep water.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    I've only been able to get just a little bit north of 111. I've gotten as far as Griffin rd (hudson?). There's plenty to explore if you head south!