mtbr member

2012 Vermont Mountain Bike Festival....

......Any updates for the 2012 VT Mountain Bike Festival....same location and date still good(july 16 & 17)?....Thanks.
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Yes!!!!! go to Mountain Bike Vermont We are getting things rolling.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Hey, there's nothing on the website about the Bike fest....but as far as I have heard, with the basic colapse of VMBA following Patrick Kells speedy exit, SMBC is taking over the event, it's going to benefit the trails they care for including the Stowe and Waterbury Trails, it's going to be the thrid week in July with guided tours just as it has been. MTBVT has taken this event under it's wing and with their energy, I'm sure it's gonna continue to grow and improve. See you all there.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Yes!!!! July 13th,14th,15th are the dates. I'm one of the crew of people working on the event. We're going to be launching the site/registration in a bit. SMBC has always been involved from what I understand but yes, VMBA (PK) did a huge amount of the work to make things happen. SMBC is taking this on and we are working with MTBVT.com which is awesome.
    So yes, guided trail rides for all levels. I have heard the "epic" is being planned as we speak so that should be great as usual. Look for some of the same great trail rides plus some riding skills clinics, kids rides, and a few surprises for this year. We're working things out and trying a few new things to help this grow and be a great festival for riders, guests, vendors and the general biking life.

mtbr member
    DaveVT - VMBA is still around an in a reorganization phase with PK leaving. Sounds like they have a few people stepping up to help carry things on.

We have had a few planning meetings and should have registration and web site up and running by the end of the week.
    Get out and Ride!!

mtbr member

biggearss, jpbikes, DaveVT.....

....thanks very much for posting up some info and links....i saw PK's name in the back of my IMBA newsletter and contacted him....he got back with this link:

2012 Vermont Mountain Bike Festival | Facebook

Looking forward to going this year....Ride On!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    totally..... reg site is coming soon!

mtbr member
    Registration is now live for this years event. Hope to see soem of you there this year.
    Vermont Mountain Bike Festival - Eventbrite
    Get out and Ride!!

mtbr member
    Things are coming together for this years festival...new site activities, new band, food catered by your favorite trail side food vendor from the kingdom and some great rides planned. Sign up now.

Hope to see you there.
    Get out and Ride!!