2OFME
    Sep 2006

13 Mile Woods info please

I'm headed up in August to camp in Berlin/Errol area. Anyone know of good mtn bike loops or dirt roads in the 13 mile woods area? I've tired searching for some maps online without much luck.
    My wife is not the greatest technical mtn biker in the world, so I don't mind dirt roads and groomed snowmobile type trails. I know it is managed and actively logged out, so there has to be some good dirt roads built up, I just can't find any good maps.
    Any links or information would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks,
    -Pete

mtbr member
    I don't know of any singletrack in that area. I would grab a Gazeteer book of topographic maps made by delorme for NH. If travel works, moose brook state park in Gorham,nh has a little trail. Sunday river has downhill, but next to nothing easy besides roads. North Conway has killer riding, days worth. U can get info at any of the bike shops, ems, pearl Izumi store in no co, my wife likes sticks and stones area and Whitaker woods. I believe their nemba chapter is "white mountain" and they have have a site with basic info and info on moose brook. U will also be very close to kingdom trails via granby road...yr girl will be happy there. Bring the DEET!