mtbr member
    Feb 2006

What size/length shock does an El Ciclon take ?

Cos I've just seen a S/H one for sale....

Anyone know ?

ta

Shot Down in Flames...
    7.875" x 2"

Proud lame eBiker
    A trip to www.ventanausa.com could've nulified the need for this post....or the search function.
    Luckily there's plenty of people here that like to share their knowledge.
    'give a man a fish...' etc etc.

boy I'm grumpy right now. Must go ride soon!
    www.velocitybicycles.comWhere customers become friends, not simply a dollar sign.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    cheers

i looked on the Ventana site and couldn't see it

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by Internal14
    A trip to www.ventanausa.com could've nulified the need for this post....or the search function.
    Luckily there's plenty of people here that like to share their knowledge.
    'give a man a fish...' etc etc.

boy I'm grumpy right now. Must go ride soon!

yeah..I'm with justa...I know the shock dimensions on most current Ventanas from the info posted here...but I haven't seen it on the site...care to provide the link?

mtbr member
    May 2004
    edit...
    Last edited by CharacterZero; 02-05-2008 at 11:43 AM.

Proud lame eBiker
    Since I'm already on MTBR I just did a quick search and came up with this from RSutton:

//////The Ciclon comes standard with a 7.875 x 2.00 RP23 and 5" rocker.//////

BTW: I'm sorry for coming off harsh. I was sitting in an airport with a two hour delay, after having survived a hellish hike out of the Grand Canyon in blizzard conditions. I've never felt that close to death man! South Kaibob Trail with 60mph continuous winds blowing snow not only sideways but up off the ground as well, with gusts up to 115knots(anyone know the mph conversion?) according to the Ranger we talked to afterwards. What a 'vacation'.
    www.velocitybicycles.comWhere customers become friends, not simply a dollar sign.