orthonormal

What i'd like to see from Ventana

is a redesigned superlink for the Chamuco/Pantera that acts as a rising rate linkage to drive the shock like the new El Cuervo. Is there enough room there to do this with the current swingarm/front triangle design?

No complaints about my bike as is, just thinking of a way to make it more betterer.
    Last edited by andy f; 02-05-2004 at 11:01 AM.
    The glass is twice as large as it needs to be

Ventana Mountain Bikes
    Jan 2004
    I have been looking into that specific scenario and I quite frankly have not been successful in coming up with a configuration that I am happy with that will actually do something to improve the ride of Chamuco. I will let you know if I come up with something though.

Sherwood

orthonormal
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood
    I have been looking into that specific scenario and I quite frankly have not been successful in coming up with a configuration that I am happy with that will actually do something to improve the ride of Chamuco. I will let you know if I come up with something though.

Sherwood
    Cool. Tight space to work with there, I can see why you'd have a hard time with it.

I really like the Z150 on the bike, BTW. 3 lbs. heavier than my Fox but i'm willing to let my legs and lungs suffer for the sake of my back. At first I was using the ETA lockdown on all the climbs but now that i'm used to the altered geometry, I don't touch it anymore. It's nice to have a fork on there that matches the capability of the rear suspension.
    The glass is twice as large as it needs to be

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood

Sherwood
    How about a 1.5 HT so we can use a 6" Sherman breakout?

-dooner