Baller/Biker

Ventana pivots Maintenance?

I have a 07 Salt that I just want to go over with a fine tooth comb after the weekend ride. I kept hearing a sound I cant find when I stop and try and duplicate. I dont know if its the pivots but I have to be sure they are lubed and set correctly so I need just a little help with removing them and inspecting for any damage or just to be sure they are lubed correctly. All replys will be helpful. Pics would be better....thanks.

The Bubble Wrap Hysteria
    Quote Originally Posted by streetpro0323
    I have a 07 Salt that I just want to go over with a fine tooth comb after the weekend ride. I kept hearing a sound I cant find when I stop and try and duplicate. I dont know if its the pivots but I have to be sure they are lubed and set correctly so I need just a little help with removing them and inspecting for any damage or just to be sure they are lubed correctly. All replys will be helpful. Pics would be better....thanks.
    I had a similiar sound this weekend.....it was the wear surface between the shock (DU Bushing) and the Ventana shock spacer. At first, I actually thought it was the shock. These bushings are designed to run dry in a clean environment.....somewhat counter to mtn bike, eh! So I just worked in a little chain lube....perfect.