Bring it.

Uhh....I figured out why Ventanas are so good:

Because Sherwood can ride.
    Not like big balls ego monkey, more like a technician.
    It was a pleasure being a boat anchor to some really respectable riders today.
    Sorry no pictures because all I saw was their asses all day, and some things don't need to be shared.
    But it was great riding with Aaron, Jim, and Sherwood.
    Myke I can ride with any day

And yeah, going riding with your customers sells bikes guys

Cheers,

Brett

Team Chilidog!
    Shoot, they even rode with me!
    MTB4Her.com: mountain bike site for women, by women

Proud lame eBiker
    It was such a great day for a ride. Glad I made it out and joined you guys today. Total bonus to see `wood coming down the rockgarden when I was expecting to see maybe Aaron as the closest person to 'ventana-peep' for the day, and then to see THE MAN HIMSELF. It was as if he was walking on water or something....;-P hehehe

To bad ciclistagonzo was just battling back from a upset tummy, otherwise we had ourselves a pretty good tight moving group rolling through some good technical trails. Rocky can be pretty refreshing at times. Today was one of those days. Nice and warm with zero wind and lots of sunshine. Trails 90% dry...except for the moss covered rocks that seemed to spook our great leader. ;-)

Good times guys!
    www.velocitybicycles.comWhere customers become friends, not simply a dollar sign.

Ultra Ventanaphile
    Quote Originally Posted by Internal14
    It was such a great day for a ride. Glad I made it out and joined you guys today. Total bonus to see `wood coming down the rockgarden when I was expecting to see maybe Aaron as the closest person to 'ventana-peep' for the day, and then to see THE MAN HIMSELF. It was as if he was walking on water or something....;-P hehehe
    'Twas meant as a surprise for ya!

To bad ciclistagonzo was just battling back from a upset tummy, otherwise we had ourselves a pretty good tight moving group rolling through some good technical trails. Rocky can be pretty refreshing at times. Today was one of those days. Nice and warm with zero wind and lots of sunshine. Trails 90% dry...except for the moss covered rocks that seemed to spook our great leader. ;-)

Good times guys!
    Oh I wish it was just an upset tummy....And sorry for being so dam slow, and thanks for waiting! And go figure on a day I feel like crap, I finally figure out the waterfall!

Good meeting Brett too, fun times for sure, looking forward to the next adventure. Speaking of which, weather forecast is clear for next week, so Where are we riding next Sunday? Auburn, Pollick Pines? Slammin' ? Fall dirt rocks!

OLE!
    -Aaron G.

"Before D.W., "anti-squat" was referred to as pedal feedback."

The Bubble Wrap Hysteria
    Dammmmmm it pained me not to ride yesterday but for the last four weeks I've been battling an old wrist injury......which makes it extremely painful to ride anything other than a spin bike in the gym.

Proud lame eBiker
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciclistagonzo
    'Twas meant as a surprise for ya!

Oh I wish it was just an upset tummy....And sorry for being so dam slow, and thanks for waiting! And go figure on a day I feel like crap, I finally figure out the waterfall!

Good meeting Brett too, fun times for sure, looking forward to the next adventure. Speaking of which, weather forecast is clear for next week, so Where are we riding next Sunday? Auburn, Pollick Pines? Slammin' ? Fall dirt rocks!

OLE!

Definitely was a surprise.

I was just kinda making a light hearted attempt at making light of you're sickness. I'm glad you were able to come out and ride. It's always good to ride w/you. Speed doesn't matter nearly as much as rider attitude in my book.

Not sure about next weekend. Having a big shin-dig at my house at 3pm and I think the wife would be a little miffed if I took off and left her with all the set-up duties for the incoming 40 peoples.
    www.velocitybicycles.comWhere customers become friends, not simply a dollar sign.

Ultra Ventanaphile
    Definitely was a surprise.

I was just kinda making a light hearted attempt at making light of you're sickness. I'm glad you were able to come out and ride. It's always good to ride w/you. Speed doesn't matter nearly as much as rider attitude in my book.
    Oh I knew you were giving me a hard time. And as it turns out, I feel MUCH better today, almost like I sweated out the last of the bug!

Not sure about next weekend. Having a big shin-dig at my house at 3pm and I think the wife would be a little miffed if I took off and left her with all the set-up duties for the incoming 40 peoples.
    LOL! Domestic tranquillity! I completely understand! Good luck and have fun!
    -Aaron G.

"Before D.W., "anti-squat" was referred to as pedal feedback."

Team Fearless Descender
    Having a big shin-dig at my house at 3pm
    Yea, I knew the time, but somehow lost your address. Could you post that here for me? Oh, and is there anything I can bring?
    "...when your ride is nearly over, it seems to have lasted but an instant..."

Stuff

Bring it.
    Will there be naked chicks there ?