Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Thank you Ventana

815 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  RSutton1223 
#1 ·
I just wanted to say "Thank you" to Sherwood and Theresa and all the Venatana folks who answered questions for me when I was initially looking at an El Chamuco a few years ago. It has been a blast of a ride and I loved my EC but it is time to move on. My frame has a lot of stress cracks in her and I just can't afford to upgrade to a new Ventana even w/the customer loyalty program. Maybe one of these days I'll be in a position to make the move back to Ventana but for now I have to take a hiatus. You folks and the good folks at Ventana are all simply outstanding and I have enjoyed lurking and occasionally chiming in. BTW- My El Chamuco will probably end up as a really cool wind chime to go w/my "worn parts windchime" I have made from old parts so he'll never really die! :thumbsup: Merry Christmas to everyone! PaMtnBkr

#3 ·
Yeah, I loved my El Chamuco. I beat on him for a good long while and he was super reliable. I ended up getting a Chumba XCL, greaty price, great rep and killer customer service. I think they followed Sherwoods example on how to treat a customer or potential customer. Super nice peeps!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.