mtbr member

Terremoto vs Ellsworth Moment

Anyone rode both?
    I am looking at getting a new bike and the Ventana Terremoto is at the top of the list right now. The only problem is i had a Moment for a couple of months and i was less impressed by the suspension, felt like it would blow through first part of travel then get realy stiff at the end nowhere near as plush as a Nomad or even a Heckler. So I am worried that because of the simularities between the frames - four bar rocker- the suspension would feel close to the same. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Bodhisattva
    I've ridden both - completely different.

Terremoto rides deeper in its travel & feels "plusher." It's also significantly stiffer. Moment pedals better. I could says lots about my personal feeling regarding the Ellsworth company but will exercise self-restraint and just say that the folks at Ventana are top notch.

mtbr member
    Thanks alot, thats what I was looking for. I have also some "feelings" towards Ellsworth, the main reason I got rid of the Moment a few months a ago..

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    what the fugg is wrong w/ you...an ellsworthless compared to a Ventantana...get some sleep at least.
    breezy shade

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I am from the UK so don't have this anti ellsworth thing...

I think they are great bikes...

Just that Ventana are better