Just A Mountain Biker.

The Terremoto Tribute Sled

As mentioned in this thread:

El Terremoto Shock - RP23 & HV Can?

Here it is all set up and ready to ride. The only things I changed were the pedals, new Purgatory 2.4 GRID tires (set up tubeless), and I put on some 29" Sunline bars I had lying around, Brian always preferred a narrower 27" bar. The saddle is an a$$ hatchet, and I am not a huge fan of the I-Beam system on AM bikes, especially the carbon post so I will be replacing that with a Thomson. I also have some X-9 shifters here in my box I will most likely install, but will wait for some matchmaker clamps to do so.

What do you guys think? A awesome bike, and a fitting way to celebrate my friend by riding it into the ground! Maiden dirt voyage for me will be tomorrow.

From Ventana

From Ventana

From Ventana

From Ventana

From Ventana

Ultra Ventanaphile
    Nicely done, I shudder at the "Narrow 27" bars thought, (It's all I have) but awesome, ride it hard for both of ya.
    -Aaron G.

"Before D.W., "anti-squat" was referred to as pedal feedback."

Shovel Ready
    Looks like it's ready for a little VOAZ & lower Cheese. See you around Noon.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

Just A Mountain Biker.
    I don't know either of those trails, but ok. See you at noon!

Just A Mountain Biker.

Wow.

This bike rules, bottom line. I used to love my 575, but now I realize what a noodle it was in the rear end. I forgot how much fun a capable bike could be!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Terremoto Tribute Sled-phoenix-20120115-00042.jpg  

Shovel Ready
    Easy the Tribe might hear you.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

is turning a big gear
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by azbeerguy View Post
    This bike rules, bottom line. I used to love my 575, but now I realize what a noodle it was in the rear end. I forgot how much fun a capable bike could be!
    I'd be nervous riding with that short front brake line... I'm sure that was probably replaced later.
    Get it unlocked.

Just A Mountain Biker.
    Quote Originally Posted by estabro View Post
    I'd be nervous riding with that short front brake line... I'm sure that was probably replaced later.
    That's the camera playing tricks on you, it's normal length. You can see it in picture #3 above.