mtbr member
    May 2004

Roco Lite for the V?

Thinking about picking up an air shock for backup. Does anyone here have experience with the Roco Air Lite hooked up to a Ventana suspension? Given the known issues with some Fox floats/aircan and the interaction with the suspension design, I thought it was worth asking before jumping on it. But then again, at only $140 for the shock, it isn't a huge risk!

Discussion on Titus bored HERE

29 some of the time...
    Been considering it, but the weight of it is turning me off a bit. Also I am not a fan of being the beta tester for new hardware. That said fox does have a new location of the schrader for 2008 model year which should start shipping in a month or two. One last point of contention is that the pictures of the roco that I have seen have the air valve in one location, but the online photos and manuals indicate a different location. Kind of makes me want to hold off on that one until the full story is disclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine
    that's the stupidest idea this side of pinkbike.

Jackbooted Elitist Hipstr

Thumbs up from me

I just put one on my Ellsworth Id and couldn't be happier. It feels better than the Romic I had on there before. Didn't want a platform, so it worked out great. Very supple on the small stuff and smooth/plush on bigger hits. A great value.
    Dirtbag since '89