Shovel Ready

Pushed RS Monarch RT3 & El Rey

Second ride and I like the overall performance compared to either of my Pushed RP23 or the Pushed FloatR. 5 inch rocker and heavy rider. Push suggested 225PSI. To get 30% sag I'm at 190PSI. Middle position and I hardly had any bob but I don't mash. Dh runs the shock was smooth never harsh. If it holds up I think I'll be happy I swapped out shocks.
    Last edited by Cycle64; 12-04-2010 at 09:25 PM.
    Currently at Mayo Clinic being tested for a kidney transplant. Donors welcome.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Sounds like PUSH is having some issues dialing in supposed weight on those...my buddy's Yeti7 isn't being run at their recommended PSI either.

That being said, he really loves it over the RP3 that came on the rig.

Shovel Ready
    Another thing I noticed. Less skipping while under braking on choppy DH sections. Rear wheel stays planted a lot better using the RS in my opinion.

mtbr member
    I'm running it on my Firebird. Feels great.
    Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia. ~H.G. Wells

Shovel Ready
    3rd ride. So far I feel it has been a great choice for my El Rey. Bike pedals smother with very little bob that I feel. Again I'm not a masher so not testing that feature at this time. I will in the future just to have an opinion. Pedaling and braking is where i have noticed the most difference. It also does not blow through the travel as much as my Fox shocks Even with a fair amount of PSI difference RS 190 Fox 225.

Shovel Ready

Cool-blue Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by trb2929
    Second ride and I like the overall performance compared to either of my Pushed RP23 or the Pushed FloatR. 5 inch rocker and heavy rider. Push suggested 225PSI. To get 30% sag I'm at 190PSI. Middle position and I hardly had any bob but I don't mash. Dh runs the shock was smooth never harsh. If it holds up I think I'll be happy I swapped out shocks.
    4th ride. PSI at 180. Rides like a dream. Heck with anti squat and all the other engineering hoopla. The bike just rides great and this shock improved it even more.

change is good
    Sep 2004
    Who did you get the shock from? Thanks.

Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDon
    Who did you get the shock from? Thanks.
    Direct from Push industries.