Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    i too am 6' or just under, so should be good. thanks! i heard that the cuervo did change geo over the years, does anyone know what was changed and when? i realize i am asking a lot, but appreciate the help for sure!

Ultra Ventanaphile
    Prior to '06 I beieve the BB was slightly higher. I believe the rest of the Geo is pretty close to the same.
    -Aaron G.

"Before D.W., "anti-squat" was referred to as pedal feedback."

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    any recommendations on shock weight? i am about 180 lbs. I ended up picking up a used el cuervo and have been super psyched on it.. currently have a 550 lb spring which seems a bit high, but so far it rides pretty good..

Ultra Ventanaphile
    Hmm you'll probably want about 500. I'm 230 kitted up. The 550 is a bit soft, but I run a bit higher slow speed compression damp and it's been working really well for me.
    -A
    -Aaron G.

"Before D.W., "anti-squat" was referred to as pedal feedback."

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    thanks a, that is what i was thinking... i have access to a few 450s but no 500s. i will keep an eye out for sure.. btw, my cuervo kicks a** for sure... i sortof wish sherwood was still making a dh bike.. probably one of the best bikes he has made imo. thanks again...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2