• 12-22-2012
    PMK
    Also been looking to possibly go 650b.

Is this the new bike, it sure seems pretty late model V design.

Zeus | Ventana Mountain Bikes USA

Still on the fence since I don't ride singles much anymore, but planned (dreamed) to go all X fusion front and rear. 37 years of dealing with FOX...I want something different.

Probably won't happen but was wanting to do a day glo flo green with blue hubs, sort of a Factory Kawasaki look.

PK
  • 12-22-2012
    etanc
    I hope this is just the beginning for short travel xc 650b's from the small builders - when fox releases a specific fork will be another good sign. Good job Ventana, looking forward it.
  • 12-22-2012
    Ciclistagonzo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Also been looking to possibly go 650b.

Is this the new bike, it sure seems pretty late model V design.

Zeus | Ventana Mountain Bikes USA

PK

No, the Zeus is the 140/160mm trail/am frame. The as yet named new frame will be distinctly "trail" with about 120mm of travel.
  • 12-22-2012
    mtnbiker4life
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciclistagonzo View Post
    No, the Zeus is the 140/160mm trail/am frame. The as yet named new frame will be distinctly "trail" with about 120mm of travel.

I hear Sherwood is working night and day to get that geometry dialed in.......can hardly wait. :thumbsup: I thought it was going to be a Ventana Christmas this year....

• 12-23-2012
    golden boy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciclistagonzo View Post

Now we're talking! This is the bike I am waiting for....
  • 12-24-2012
    skidad
    My gut feeling is if he's building this bike then he already knows a fork is available (or will be) besides the X-Fusion.

FYI..When the 34mm 650B X-Fusion Slant finally becomes available there will be a short travel version that maxes out @ 130mm with adjustability down to 80mm. Internal stanchions are shorter to save some weight.