Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Zeus

The Bubble Wrap Hysteria

The New Math

Quote Originally Posted by mike thompson View Post
    I'm rebuilding my wheel set from White industries, Sapim, Velocity blunt 35 to White Industry, Wheelsmith, Wtb KOM rims. I'm hoping for a 400 gram weight savings from 2200 grams to 1630.
    Nice review. I'm a numbers person......so 1630g from 2200g is 570g savings Do you over charge or undercharge your customers

I'm liking that tunnel trail. I've been riding FHDL and Salmon Falls but after seeing that video......thinking a trip to the Tunnel trail is in the near future. Ole'

Auburn Bike Works
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr4eva View Post
    Looks good Mike. Looking forward to getting back to NorCal this Summer. You and your your bike actually inspired me to pull the trigger on a Ventana (although I went with the El Ciclon) and I couldnt be happier with the bike. See you in a few months. You hitting any Enduros this year?

Aloha!
    Rob M.
    Hey Rob! Thanks, it's a great bike I love mine and have more fun every time I get on it!!

Auburn Bike Works
    Yeah so finally back for the wheel up date. My math sucks due to HUA syndrome lol. The bike did drop to 28.8lbs switch the rims and man what a difference climbing and descending! But then put all the fix suspension back on because of creaky crowns
    ( something all my forks suffer but the pike lasted the longest before I had to warranty ) and the TR Maxxis High Roller II 3 c 27.5 x2.3tires. Now the bike is back to 30lbs and even though the tires are slower pedaling they stop significantly better while being even on super tech climbing and cornering compared to the vigilantes. Still not sure if I want to pony up for xo1 or try the new xtr, though I having a lot of right thumb issues and am considering grip **** to help cope.

Auburn Bike Works
    How much longer are the no seat tube rub dropouts? I ask cause I want longer chain stays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2