mtbr member
    May 2006

Mtn Bike content, sorta.

OK it's slow on the board so how about a joke?
    No not the one in your hand....

A professor at the University of Mississippi was giving a lecture on 'Involuntary Muscular Contractions' to his first year medical students.
    Realizing this was not the most riveting subject, the professor decided to lighten the mood slightly.
    He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, 'Do you know what your butt hole is doing while you're having an orgasm?'
    She replied, 'Probably Mtn Biking hunting with his buddies.'

Hey I never said it was good.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by winchboy
    OK it's slow on the board so how about a joke?
    No not the one in your hand....

A professor at the University of Mississippi was giving a lecture on 'Involuntary Muscular Contractions' to his first year medical students.
    Realizing this was not the most riveting subject, the professor decided to lighten the mood slightly.
    He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, 'Do you know what your butt hole is doing while you're having an orgasm?'
    She replied, 'Probably Mtn Biking hunting with his buddies.'

Hey I never said it was good.
    Not that it's not a good joke, but is mountain biking hunting a new sport I'm unaware of? Do I need to be more careful in the backcountry, or is this pretty much what I do on ebay?

Something else: I was astonished to learn that buttholes were off having their own adventures during orgasms. Do they take our moment's inattention to escape? Where do they go?

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by albeant
    Not that it's not a good joke, but is mountain biking hunting a new sport I'm unaware of? Do I need to be more careful in the backcountry, or is this pretty much what I do on ebay?

Something else: I was astonished to learn that buttholes were off having their own adventures during orgasms. Do they take our moment's inattention to escape? Where do they go?

I blame the devastating effects of Diphenhydramine.
    However always be carefull on Ebay when Mtn bike hunting, wear bright colors and protect your credit card.
    Buttholes do not escape durring momments of inattention, they may cause embarresment, even physical discomfort, or they may go mountain bike hunting....