Just A Mountain Biker.

Are Late Model Terremoto's Still In Demand?

I realize they aren't from a "new" perspective (or else they wouldn't have been scrapped from the lineup), but is there still any value in the used market? Figured this place would be the best to ask since you folks have a better "pulse" on all things Ventana.
    26" isn't dead, it just got FAT

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    i doubt that i'm one of the all things Ventana knowledgeable guys, but i would think the Terremoto's desiredness is pretty small. right next to nonexistent.

FWIW, i own one & am mighty glad i do

in case anybody is interested, i believe Ventana has a few, raw, ready to paint the color of your desire, for $700!
    Last edited by nhodge; 12-27-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    breezy shade

Team Fearless Descender
    Quote Originally Posted by nhodge View Post
    Still riding mine, and I love the heck out of it. Sort of sad to see it go (though I do love the new designs), with the Bruja gone, the TM was next in line as far as "big" bikes go in the Ventana lineup.
    "...when your ride is nearly over, it seems to have lasted but an instant..."

Stuff

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhodge View Post
    i doubt that i'm one of the all things Ventana knowledgeable guys, but i would think the Terremoto's desiredness is pretty small. right next to nonexistent.

in case anybody is interested, i believe Ventana has a few, raw, ready to paint the color of your desire, for $700!
    in a small size??

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    really can't answer that, but they'll be back in the shop next week after newyears.

good luck, that's a helluva good deal. maybe the best in the mtn. bike world right now.
    breezy shade

mtbr member
    if it,s possible please let me know, it,s for a friend that,s looking for a new frame..

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Ventana ph.# 916-631-0544
    breezy shade