• 12-27-2012
    blaklabl
    Are Late Model Terremoto's Still In Demand?
    I realize they aren't from a "new" perspective (or else they wouldn't have been scrapped from the lineup), but is there still any value in the used market? Figured this place would be the best to ask since you folks have a better "pulse" on all things Ventana.
  • 12-27-2012
    nhodge
    i doubt that i'm one of the all things Ventana knowledgeable guys, but i would think the Terremoto's desiredness is pretty small. right next to nonexistent.

FWIW, i own one & am mighty glad i do

in case anybody is interested, i believe Ventana has a few, raw, ready to paint the color of your desire, for $700!
  • 12-27-2012
    El Salt
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nhodge View Post

Still riding mine, and I love the heck out of it. Sort of sad to see it go (though I do love the new designs), with the Bruja gone, the TM was next in line as far as "big" bikes go in the Ventana lineup.
  • 12-28-2012
    jallll
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nhodge View Post
    i doubt that i'm one of the all things Ventana knowledgeable guys, but i would think the Terremoto's desiredness is pretty small. right next to nonexistent.

in case anybody is interested, i believe Ventana has a few, raw, ready to paint the color of your desire, for $700!

in a small size??
  • 12-28-2012
    nhodge
    really can't answer that, but they'll be back in the shop next week after newyears.

good luck, that's a helluva good deal. maybe the best in the mtn. bike world right now.
  • 12-30-2012
    jallll
    if it,s possible please let me know, it,s for a friend that,s looking for a new frame..
  • 12-30-2012
    nhodge
    Ventana ph.# 916-631-0544