Thread: Hey Aaron!

orthonormal

Hey Aaron!

The PM with your cell # has gone missing from my account. I'm going to ride up South Boundary from my office today at lunch or early afternoon and wanted to see if you've set up camp at the racetrack yet.
    The glass is twice as large as it needs to be

Team Chilidog!
    Were you able to reach Aaron? Let me know if you need me to ping him for you.

orthonormal
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Were you able to reach Aaron? Let me know if you need me to ping him for you.
    I rode up around 1:30 but forgot that it's $12 to get inside the expo area. No wallet and I was only taking a short break from work anyhow. If you get in touch with him, have him call me. He should have the #. Thx.
    The glass is twice as large as it needs to be

Team Fearless Descender
    Aaron is going to be here (sea otter)? LOl. . We just pulled in, and we are chill'n at the room. Aaron, my wife and I.
    "...when your ride is nearly over, it seems to have lasted but an instant..."

Stuff

Ultra Ventanaphile
    Andy! Just got it in to town. Delay due to kids. The pm is gone with your number I think the board crash wiped out the messages.
    -Aaron G.

"Before D.W., "anti-squat" was referred to as pedal feedback."

Team Fearless Descender

Hey Anne

Hey we are having a great time up here. The Expo and our ride today. Looking forward to riding with you tomorrow at the Fondo!
    "...when your ride is nearly over, it seems to have lasted but an instant..."

Stuff

Team Chilidog!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Salt View Post
    Hey we are having a great time up here. The Expo and our ride today. Looking forward to riding with you tomorrow at the Fondo!
    It was good to finally meet you in person. Sorry I was so fried. The heat was just killing me and causing my asthma to completely suck, so hopefully we can ride again in 1) better weather and 2) less sand

Lemme know if you guys are up for meeting halfway in the Central Coast if you don't make it up here in the Bay Area this summer or up for the Ventana get together in August.