Powered by ice cream.

Garage Sale: (Including Ventana)

Ad.

Two forks:

1. White Brothers Fluid 150. 20mm TA. Just returned from full factory rebuild/relube, new seals, etc. 185mm steerer (7 3/8 inch). Stanchions are perfect, lowers have scrapes. Works perfectly.

$300 shipped.

2. Marzocchi 44 TST2 120mm 15mm TA. New uppers. Currently set at 120mm but adjustable to 140 by removing spacer and down to 100 if you obtain the correct spacer from Marzocchi. Lowers are scratched in places, Stanchions perfect. 210mm (8 1/4 inch) steerer.

$215 shipped

Two hubs:

Brand new never laced Gold King ISO disk 20mm front, QR rear. 32 hole.

$410 shipped, firm.

One wheelset:

Mikesee built wheelset:
    Front 240 OS hub.
    Rear 150mm X12mm TA 340 hub 36 tooth ratchet upgrade
    Both laced with 2.0/1.8 Comps to 32 hole Gordo rim.

Both are well worn, but perfectly straight. Some spokes are bent, the hubs are dirty, rims have lots of rock dings/scratches, but no flat spots. The hub internals are perfect and clean.

The front currently has 15mm end caps, but I have the 20mm available, just specify what you want. They can also be converted to QR if you buy the caps.

$400 shipped.

One crankset:

Surly Mr Whirly 175mm cranks with BB. Scratched, but lots of life. 5 bolt spider to fit 20 tooth and 30 tooth rings. The rings are completely worn out and need replacing.

No idea how to price these, make me an offer.

One broken frame with very nice matching fork:

This is a size 18" Ventana El Comandante frame with color matched Zion Brand 475mm a-c steel fork with 180mm (7 inch) steerer.

This frame should not be ridden as is because it has a small un-separated crack at the HT-DT junction. This crack is repairable by Ventana, but requires re-weld, gusset, re-heat treat and repaint. I don't know what this costs, but probably $300-400. Call Ventana for a quote.

The fork is perfect and matches Ventana's Cosmic Orange paint.

I will basically give this away if you cover my shipping costs +$50. The Bushnell EBB alone sells on Ebay for about $70, but ideally I would like to see this thing repaired and ridden.

$75 for the fork.

Thanks for looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhak
    And I thought I had a bike obsession. You are at once tragic and awesome.

The Bubble Wrap Hysteria
    rode hard and put away wet comes to mind when I look at those wheels