In FTF We Trust

El Comandante+Schwalbe RR 2.4's=OK!

I (pre)ordered a pair of Schwalbe's new Racing Ralph 2.4 29er tires a few weeks ago on faith and even though Enel (thanks) tried to ease my mind I was sweating it that the tire wouldn't fit in the frame. I run WTB Weirwolf LT 2.55 tires on my other 29er SS and they're pretty big but these tires put them to shame. These have real knobs and I'd say the casing is bigger than the WTBs for sure. For reference, the tire in the pics is mounted on a Salsa Delgado Disc (not a Race), though I didn't leave it long enough to stretch. I'll ultimately be mounting the tires tubeless on a pair of Stan's Arch rims (if they ever friggin' get here) on the El Cidmandante. One pic of the seatstay clearance and one pic of the chainstay clearance. I won't be counting on any clearance in mud but I'm OK with that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I'll disintegrate over time if I expect my body to try to keep up with my mind" -BM

Race, Rocks or Road...Just Ride

"Its All Good"
    Cool to see and hear someone with these tyres now. The Jones is coming with WTB tyres, but am a fan and big user of Schwalbe's on my 26inch steeds

Be keen to hear how you like them..............
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    nice!

those new RRs look sweet

Neg reppers r my biatches
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Cool to see and hear someone with these tyres now. The Jones is coming with WTB tyres, but am a fan and big user of Schwalbe's on my 26inch steeds

Be keen to hear how you like them..............
    yeah....those are my next Comandante tires.....and Whafe, Jones bikes are ghey by the whey