Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Welcome Turner Homers!
    Reputation: el Turtlehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    761

    Anyone need ti pivots or swingarm for their Fuego or Saltamontes?

    Hey Ventanaphiles,

    I have both my old bushing rear triangle for my Fuego as well as a full set of ti pivots that will work on either a bushinged Fuego or a Salty . I thought I was going to want to keep them for...well, i don't know what, exactly..anyhoo, I was going through my garage today and came across all this stuff and was thinking there just might be a Ventanaphile posting on the, uh, Ventana forum that just might have a use for them. Email me if interested (cosmo@cstone.net)

    feel the gin

    oh yeah...Ole!

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylock
    Hey Ventanaphiles,

    I have both my old bushing rear triangle for my Fuego as well as a full set of ti pivots that will work on either a bushinged Fuego or a Salty . I thought I was going to want to keep them for...well, i don't know what, exactly..anyhoo, I was going through my garage today and came across all this stuff and was thinking there just might be a Ventanaphile posting on the, uh, Ventana forum that just might have a use for them. Email me if interested (cosmo@cstone.net)

    feel the gin

    oh yeah...Ole!
    I'll take them from you Shy. Larry and I are just about ready to start building my Salty up for the spring. Email me the price again that we talked about before, then I'll have you send them to Larry once you receive payment. phippy1@comcast.net

    PS. Still waiting for your review on your new rear shock on your EF.

  3. #3
    Feeding your addiction
    Reputation: Ventanarama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    2,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Phippy
    I'll take them from you Shy. Larry and I are just about ready to start building my Salty up for the spring. Email me the price again that we talked about before, then I'll have you send them to Larry once you receive payment. phippy1@comcast.net

    PS. Still waiting for your review on your new rear shock on your EF.
    Phippy, your frame already has the Ti pivots
    Larry Mettler
    http://www.mtnhighcyclery.com

  4. #4
    Welcome Turner Homers!
    Reputation: el Turtlehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    761

    Upset But...

    Every sale I lose brings me closer to coming out of early retirement. Thanks, dude.


    Feel the gin

    no, i'm not really mad

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    55

    ... and if we just ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventanarama
    Phippy, your frame already has the Ti pivots
    Larry Mettler
    http://www.mtnhighcyclery.com
    dam, gets better all the time.

  6. #6
    Ultra Ventanaphile
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    3,342

    Cool-blue Rhythm We just like picking on you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shylock
    Every sale I lose brings me closer to coming out of early retirement. Thanks, dude.


    Feel the gin

    no, i'm not really mad
    Bummer on the no sale...

    Hey, since your in retirement, how about that Ventanaphile web site? Need more pics????

    (bored at work, T-minus 8 days before I start my new job.)
    -Aaron G.

    "Before D.W., "anti-squat" was referred to as pedal feedback."

  7. #7
    Welcome Turner Homers!
    Reputation: el Turtlehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    761

    I need to get ahold of Dreamweaver

    ...and learn how to use it. I have a friend who can do quick web pages, but he's unreliable.I was going to build the Ventana site with his technical guidance, but I decided to ditch that idea. He does, however, have a copy of Dreamweaver for me

    Any ideas on how to do this thing with only a little pain? Where do I begin?

    more pictures would be great, btw...and that goes for all the rest of ya Ventanaphiles!

    feel the gin

  8. #8
    Ultra Ventanaphile
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    3,342

    Pictures, I can do....

    Pictures, I can do no problem. Do want them post here in thier 800X800 format or do you want them sent directyly? (1200X900).

    As for the Website, sadly I'm way out of touch with building websites, haven't built one up since '99. And it was a quicky, prebuilt type at that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Aaron G.

    "Before D.W., "anti-squat" was referred to as pedal feedback."

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtpisgah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    238
    Please email me concerning the ti bushings if you still have them.

    mtpisgah1 at y a h o o dot c o m

  10. #10
    Welcome Turner Homers!
    Reputation: el Turtlehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    761

    Hey Pisgah! I emailed ya. Did you get it?

    Quote Originally Posted by mtpisgah
    Please email me concerning the ti bushings if you still have them.

    mtpisgah1 at y a h o o dot c o m
    just checking to see if you got my email.

    feel the gin

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

mtbr.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.