Lightly salted

2012 Ciclon 1x chain guide.

I'm thinking of running 1x10 on my 2012 Ciclon. Concernd about using a BB mount chain guide like the mrp miniG sl guide with my press fit to threaded bb adapters? I have sram press fit adapter with shimano threaded bb. Not sure how secure the guide would be from rotating with impacts. I know there are other options, but I would prefer a real chain guide. Any one run a setup like this on the new Ventanas?

Team Chilidog!
    Quote Originally Posted by fuenstock View Post
    I'm thinking of running 1x10 on my 2012 Ciclon. Concernd about using a BB mount chain guide like the mrp miniG sl guide with my press fit to threaded bb adapters? I have sram press fit adapter with shimano threaded bb. Not sure how secure the guide would be from rotating with impacts. I know there are other options, but I would prefer a real chain guide. Any one run a setup like this on the new Ventanas?
    I run the MRP 2x with no problems, but my frame is semi-custom with ISCG05 tabs.

Lightly salted
    Im tempted to sell my ciclon frame and buy another one, but with iscg05 tabs, 1" shorter seat tube and maybe a custom color.

Team Chilidog!
    Im tempted to sell my ciclon frame and buy another one, but with iscg05 tabs, 1" shorter seat tube and maybe a custom color.
    Call Sherwood about the frame refresh. Might be a more realistic option than selling and getting a new one.

Team Hardcore Cornbread
    I saw the Path in Tustin, CA had what you are looking for in a size medium on clearance. Not sure if it is still there or not. They had it 2 weeks ago when I was in there. It is the Path special edition EC.
    "Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul".