Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Vegas guide/trail recommendations please

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ashaw 
#1 ·
:)
Hey all my wife and I are in Vegas end of January for a few days. I need tips on best place to rent a couple fs rigs and possibly even a guide service since the little lady will be going. Also favorite trails??????

Thanks so much for any input!

Aaron

#2 ·
Las Vegas Cyclery and All Mountain Cyclery(boulder city) for fs rentals.
What type of riding are you looking for?
We have xc buff all the way to all mountain chunk and full on DH with shuttles so specify what your desires are and levels, and I'll help you out. What hotel are you staying at?

#3 ·
Staying at Club 36. I like techy all mountain stuff, but with the wife going would probably need to stick to buff xc and actually hts would probably suffice. We both ride fs rigs so that was my initial thought.
Anyway, thanks for the reply Fred and keep the info coming. I've loved Utah, NM and Az and excited to sample some NV dirt.

#5 ·
Boulder City( world famous, bootleg cyn) has all the chunky all mountain/xc you'd ever want...

Cottonwood/Blue Diamond is as smooth as it gets for a mtb in the desert(50-75+ miles of ST)....

BBT is technical xc, 10 mins from the strip w/ outstanding views of the strip/city...

Cowboy trails is all mountain/ 1-5' drops but they all have go arounds...

All our mtn/forest trails( Kyle cyn, bristlecone) are under snow...

In the nevada forum there is a sticky that will explain these areas in detail

One day to ride? 2? 3?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.