mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Tallahassee, FL: Tom Brown park

I am currently visiting family in the FL panhandle. On my way back down to tampa I am planning on stopping in at Tom Brown park in Tallahassee... I have always wanted to ride here, but the daunting length of the trip home has always been a discouragement.

Anybody have any recommended routes? I have been looking at some videos online & I am very excited about some of the obstacles & technical areas I have seen. I ride a Specialized Enduro & love a mix of all trail terrain.

Thanks for yalls help,
    ~mKirby

better ride faster!
    Quote Originally Posted by mkirby258 View Post
    I am currently visiting family in the FL panhandle. On my way back down to tampa I am planning on stopping in at Tom Brown park in Tallahassee... I have always wanted to ride here, but the daunting length of the trip home has always been a discouragement.

Anybody have any recommended routes? I have been looking at some videos online & I am very excited about some of the obstacles & technical areas I have seen. I ride a Specialized Enduro & love a mix of all trail terrain.

Thanks for yalls help,
    ~mKirby
    I have only ridden there once and got caught in a fierce downpour...so I can't help you. I would recommend posting this in the southeast board as there are a couple of Tally locals who are knowledgeable and helpful.

I have heard great things about the changes and improvements at that trail system. Maybe you could post up what you thought about your ride later. I need to go back there!

Good Luck

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Yeah, all of the pictures of the new/newish builds look pretty sweet!

I tracked down the Tallahassee Mountain Bike Association group on Facebook. They were helpful... I even arranged a local to show me around. Thanks for your input!