Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Sedona mtn biking

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  rockman 
#1 ·
When is the best time to plan a trip to Sedona to do a bit of mtn biking? Also, any trails in particular that the gf and I should plan on riding while there?

#2 ·
Jeepers, spaceboyrr, what did you do to get shunned. I'm from Illinois, so can't give you much of an answer. I've ridden Sedona a couple times and both were in the spring. A good time and I would think fall would be primo as well. As far as trails, I guess it depends on how experienced you and your GF are. Maybe some Sedonuts will chip in. You probably get a better response by sending this over to the Arizona section. Lots of Sedona info over there.

#3 ·
OP, have a look at the stick in the AZ forum. Best riding season in Sedona is late Sept to Nov and March-April. May will start getting hot but not too bad. Dec-Jan-Feb can also be quite good but can also be cold and wet. But generally we ride all winter long without much issue. By comparison, Sedona is a bit warmer in the winter months than Moab. That said, a winter storm can still drop snow that low (~4500' elev).

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.