mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Ride Report - Permberton BC

Here is a report from a couple rides we did in Pemberton during our yearly BC pilgrimage. Super fun XC riding, but I need to learn the area to put together higher quality routes. We'll definitely return to the area to do just that.

Wheels & Water: Pemberton (8.23.11 & 8.24.11)

-Nate

I just wanna ride my bike
    Looks like you had a good time and weather was great. I'd suggest posting up on the Whistler or Riding Planning threads on NSMB ( North Shore Mountain Biking Forums - Powered by vBulletin) next time you come up. The locals will be able to tell you the best ways to link up trails.

If you have an extra 2 - 3 days or so as part of your vacation, head past Pemberton, up over the Hurley Pass to Goldbridge and ride the superb singletrack of the south Chilcotins. You will not be disappointed.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TheotherH View Post
    Looks like you had a good time and weather was great. I'd suggest posting up on the Whistler or Riding Planning threads on NSMB ( North Shore Mountain Biking Forums - Powered by vBulletin) next time you come up. The locals will be able to tell you the best ways to link up trails.

If you have an extra 2 - 3 days or so as part of your vacation, head past Pemberton, up over the Hurley Pass to Goldbridge and ride the superb singletrack of the south Chilcotins. You will not be disappointed.
    Thanks for the info! We'll definitely do this next time we head up.

-Nate