mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Package holidays whistler

Im Going to Canada wIth my wife and children for the first time this August, and somehow I've convinced her to let me go a week earlier than her so I can get in some quality riding time. Excellent!

So I'm 33, travelling to a country for the first time ( I'm from Australia) where I know no one to ride all alone. I want to ride whistler for pretty much the duration of the week, and plan to bring my own bike (951). Ive been looking at a couple of the package holiday mobs, either bear back biking, or ticket to ride. They seem like the best option for me, get some guiding and hopefully meet some people to ride with for a few days, accom, food, etc. and get looked after a bit too.

Has anyone had any experiences with these or similar companies? Any other suggestions or alternatives to what I should do?

Thanks in advance.

Justin

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Hi Justin, we're a Whistler-based tour company and we've been here for 20 years. If you don't find what you like at the other tour co's, get in touch with us at Big Mountain Adventures, ridebig.com. We'd be happy to show you around Whistler and beyond to neighboring towns of Pemberton, Squamish and the amazing Chilcotins. Cheers! Chris

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Hi Chris, I posted this in the Western Canada section also, however I received a lot more responses there so I havent updated this particular thread.

Ive actually signed up for your BC Sea to Sky trip 3-10 Aug. The next 4 months cant go quick enough!

Thanks mate.

Justin

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Hi Justin, this is fantastic! Let me know if you have any questions at all about the trip. We're going to have fun! See you soon. Cheers, Chris