Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mountain High
    Jun 2012

We the people ... Mountain Bike Tours South Africa

Hey Guys!
    Great Forum, hope I can help and answer some questions, please have a look at our website, and let me know if you have any questions about SA mtb touring.

Have a great day, and happy riding.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    My husband and I wanted an epic mountain biking honeymoon...and we got it!

We just returned from a trip in BC/AB through Sacred Rides - we loved it and would definitely return/do another trip through them.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I am looking for a similar setup in Kuaui. Traveling there next week and need some pointers on where to rent a bike and ride.

Pedaler
    Whether you are looking for a guided or self-guided tour, check out BikeToursDirect. We represent local bike tour companies in over 70 countries and have a selection of over 400 tours on our website. Italy, Spain, France, Scotland, Nepal, Borneo in Malaysia, Mongolia, Tibet, New Zealand, Iceland, Greece, Kenya, South Africa and more, and we are adding new tours and new operators on an almost daily basis.

You'll be amazed where you can go and what you can see by bike.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk View Post
    Bend is a lot of fun but you sure don't need a guide there because there's so much info available. I've heard good things and bad things about Cogwild. I wouldn't hesitate to shuttle with them, not sure about a tour. Would check recent reviews.
    Redhawk,
    Thanks for including us in this post about tour companies! We have stiff competition so we feel lucky to be included.
    One of the main reasons we do recommend coming with us is because there is almost too much information about riding in Bend available. We ride with many riders who are overwhelmed with their options and make sure they make the most of every second of their riding time in Bend. Not every trail is open all riding season long and some get blown out while others are still in amazing riding condition.
    This year we will be offering daily shuttles once Swampy SnoPark opens. We will also be offering more tours - especially in the McKenzie region on trails most locals don't know about. We hope you will come ride with us, or even shuttle to make your own opinion of our local company.
    Looking forward to a great riding season - hope to ride with everyone this summer!
    Cheers,
    Melanie
    Cog Wild Mountain Bike Tours
    Sponsored by Deschutes Brewery!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2