mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Chattanooga/Ocoee trails?

I'm making a short trip to Chattanooga in three weeks with plans to raft in the morning and probably mountain bike a little after the rafting trip. I believe from the info. that I have been able to gather that there is quite a bit of trails right around the same area as the whitewater companies are located. I was hoping to go with Raft1, but if there is a better company or a company closer to the trails, I would go with them. I will probably only have about four hours for riding and don't want anything too tough (I don't get to ride in the mountains). Mainly something scenic and fun. Thanks for any suggestions.

Go make a difference
    We can handle all of that for you - rafting and mtn biking! Drop me a line and we can talk through what you're looking for. In the meantime, please feel free to check out our website.

My email is charles at atlantaoutfitters dot com.

I look forward to working with you on your short holiday!
    Charles Myrick
    33North Adventures | Owner
    Bike | Climb | Hike | Paddle
    New trips: Tibet & Bosnia!

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Right across the river from the Ocoee whitewater rafting center are some fabulous trails. A bit of a climb but then all fun speedy single track. Start out at the campground, ride up the road past the first set of trail markers to the next ( its a climb). Then take the trail to the left. Make sure you check out Riverview loop and Thunder Rock Express.