Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Watch "Where the Trail Ends" it's a great movie and it shows amazing free ride mountains.

Yei ARC from 2010
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredrides View Post
    Hi folks:

I own a mountain bike adventure company (Sacred Rides), and we're looking for new destinations to add to our current trips in BC, Utah, Guatemala, Peru, Chile, New Zealand, and Croatia/Slovenia.

Any suggestions? We're looking for places with something unique to offer, perhaps some interesting culture or other adventure opportunities. Spectacular scenery a must.

If you have any stories to share about a great riding destination, please let me know.

We have a very strong social and environmental responsibility mandate, and all of our tours are designed to support the people and the communities where we ride:

Responsible Riding | Sacred Rides

Thanks for your help!

Yours,

Mike Brcic, president/owner
    Sacred Rides Mountain Bike Holidays
    Sacred Rides | The World's #1 Mountain Bike Adventure Company Since 1996
    Hello
    My name Joe Nguyen who is owner The Cycle tours Vietnam website Cycling Vietnam holiday tours,easy biking travel Vietnam. Provide cycling holiday travel as mountain bike, professional asphalt road cycling. Have more than 10 years' experience in the cycling tours business working, challenge passing but thoughtful characteristic, knowledge of Vietnam, one man show for biking tours business in 2004 . No one knows the remote villages and dirt trails of Northern Vietnam or the hidden single track better than Me - true adventure cycling in Vietnam.
    I am looking for partner will share mountain bike arrangement in Vietnam.
    Please see some of our photo:

bikingvietnam.com provide Cycling Vietnam, mountain bike, road biking

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bucksaw87 View Post
    wow

i definitely approve...do you have that in a higher resolution that i can use as a desktop?
    Manang? Loved the makeshift movie cinemas @ 3500m haha!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4