mtbr member

Anyone up for a SERIOUSLY KICKASS cross-country mtb/ski road trip?

Moving from West Coast to East Cost in mid April (specific dates pending). Gona do a badass road trip even if I have to do it solo.

Gas $ is 100% on me - planning on finding places to camp or stay dirtbag style.

This trip is going to be all about hitting the sickest shred zones the country has to offer.

I know its a long shot, and a hell of a lot of time to spend with a stranger, so some drugs and alcohol may be required. Thinking of doing it over a week and a half or so.

ALSO: suggestions on must-hit spots are welcome and appreciated. Really only have a few thoughts so far regarding western states: SF>Vegas>Sedona Arizona>Utah>CO????

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Good luck with your trip. Wish I could hop on. I'd recommend hitting Brown County State Park near Nashville, IN. Damn good riding (for the Midwest) and a pretty awesome camping set up. You could follow it up with a stay in Heusten Woods, it's in SW Ohio and near Miami University where there's good food and pretty girls. Biker Bob lives there and is a real good guy to meet up with. If you're heading north you can go to Ray's MTB park in Clevelend the next day. Have fun!

mtbr member
    sent you an email.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SKPhoto816
    Good luck with your trip. Wish I could hop on. I'd recommend hitting Brown County State Park near Nashville, IN. Damn good riding (for the Midwest) and a pretty awesome camping set up. You could follow it up with a stay in Heusten Woods, it's in SW Ohio and near Miami University where there's good food and pretty girls. Biker Bob lives there and is a real good guy to meet up with. If you're heading north you can go to Ray's MTB park in Clevelend the next day. Have fun!
    thanks for the suggestions! those are great because thats the one part of the country I figured I'd just power through. Would esp like to check out Rays since I've read a bunch about it

im thinking of going as far north as Rapid City, SD if the weather looks ok, so that part of the midwest could be right on my way

got back at ya Honkonbobo with what will be my stock response for anyone interested to find out more deets