mtbr member
    Nov 2011

What's Moab looking like this weekend: 3/24/12

I know it's snowing in Moab right now, but I wanted to get some first hand accounts. Looking at a weekend trip and want to ride UPS/LPS (of course). Wondering how much it snowed up there and what will happen when it's 75 by Friday? Please Advise - Thank You!

mtbr member
    May 2006
    I will be there +/- a few days of your ETA and standing by for some good info.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Hard to know with the new snow. Kokopelli into UPS off the loop road will likely be a mud fest. Cold today with some snow flurries. Nothing melted too much today higher up. Perhaps sandflats into UPS will be a go. Hopefully some info will be available. Someone is going to have to go up and check it out on Thursday.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Any update since the sun has hopefully been shining? Porcupine etc?

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Where's the love??? I'm sitting here next to the campfire in Sedona and planning to be there towards the end of next week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Tigers love pepper...
    Porcupine was perfect today. Completely dry othe than a small puddle here ir there. Weather was in the upper 70's low 80's yesterday and today. In short, the riding was fabulous.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cobi View Post
    Porcupine was perfect today. Completely dry othe than a small puddle here ir there. Weather was in the upper 70's low 80's yesterday and today. In short, the riding was fabulous.
    Perfect, thanks for the update!!