• 11-19-2012
    zk6760
    Wasatch Crest Afternoon Ride TUE/WED
    Anyone interested in a Wasatch Crest ride on Tue or Wed this week?

I'm not sure if we can start from Guardsman pass, but you can take the Wasatch Connector to get to it (assuming you can get that far up). The OTHER issue is snowpack, but that should dwindle as you ride the trail out.

Any adventurous takers?
  • 11-19-2012
    YRG
    Guardsman is closed. It has been snowing for the last 3 days and since this is the utard forum, I'm giving you a +1 in rep for a stupid post.
  • 11-19-2012
    zk6760
    Haha, thank you.

I figured it may be closed, but you could still get up to the 2nd u-turn.. I believe the gate is past that point. However, maybe the close the road from the BCC Road up.. I'm not sure.

However - multiple feet would not be doable (obviously).

I guess I'll have to head back to the Bonneville Shoreline trail... darn
  • 11-19-2012
    Tystevens
    With the weather we had this weekend, it probably snowed a few feet up top. Let us know how the ride works out for you ...
  • 11-19-2012
    zk6760
    Maybe let's change this to - does anyone wanna ride something on TUE or WED with me? I'll ride anything within an hour of SLC. PM me if interested.
  • 11-20-2012
    KThaxton
    Crest? LOL! Some of the resorts are open!
  • 11-20-2012
    zk6760
    I thought maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe from the Wasatch Connect trail you could do it if the snow wasn't tooooooooo bad, but yeah..I went to the Bonneville Shoreline Trail instead =P