mtbr member

Vernal are trail suggestions

hey all, planing a trip up yo vernal to do some riding on saturday...dont know anything about any trails in the area and i have checked with utahmountainbiking.com but i would also like some suggestions from any one in the know also...I ride anenduro SL so Im pretty much up for anything but something that flows would be a nice ride and possibly a loop thanx

Stay On The Trail
    Oct 2006

Vernal Info

Find everything you need at:

www.utahsingletrack.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I'd check out altitude cycles there in vernal. I think the owners name is Troy and he built most of the trails out there. He took my wife and I on a few of the trails and gave us a map of everything last year. He's a really cool guy and could get you on any type of trail that you want. I can't remember jack as to the names of anything out there but Troy or anyone at that shop could help you out. Also, their website (http://www.altitudecycle.com/) has a list of the trails also.

mtbr member
    Aug 2003

Give this a go as well

www.northeasternutahmtb.org

That would be the website on riding and the riding bunch we have out here in the Vernal/Uintah Basin area.

We've been doin' a lot of riding & a fair amount of trail maintenance.

Everything around here is pretty much good to go- We're working on getting our Jensen trails re-established- did a scouting of them today.

Our map sections on the website isn't completely updated yet, but we should be good to go by the end of next week as GPS info rolls in.

You should check out NUMB Fest at the end of the month- good times. good times.

Coop