mtbr member

utah valley mountain bike clubs??

Anyone know of any mountain bike clubs in utah valley area??? Im new to the area and I am looking for new freinds and compadres to ride with.

mtbr member
    A few of the shops have official riding clubs, bike peddler and timp cyclery for sure..

We have an unofficial club I guess.. just a group of 6-12 dudes that ride a few times every week once the snow melts..

What are you riding?
    We all ride DH/FR/DJ/Park

You should come ride with us if that is your style...

oootard

Moreover, if you are into the DH/FR/DJ thing, a local club is formed that is addressing those needs. Go to www.waftautah.com and sign up. There is a forum there as well (see link at bottom right hand corner of wafta home page above the wafta icon) which will contain information on group rides, trail construction dates, etc.

The trails in Draper are fully approved and will be flagged soon. Building is tentatively scheduled to begin at the end of March.

Freebird - go to the site and sign up on the forum por favor. And I still have your vid. I am trying to get the scratches out from when I dropped it on my sidewalk.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    our shop(urban downfall) ride all the time, usually 2-3 times a week. alot of us ride urban at night and trails whenever. we'll do parks too once they open probably every friday or saturday. we're mostly dh/fr guys