Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Utah trip May 16th-21st

765 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  dhouskee 
#1 ·
Hey Utahns,

I will be headed to Provo to visit family May 16th-21st. I was hoping to hook up for a ride and get some info. on a local bike rental shop in Provo.

Any links that would help is greatly appreciated. I don't know if I can make my way over to SLC (old stomping grounds 7 years ago) but if any Provo residents are riding anywhere along the Wasatch and does not mind a carpooler, I will chip in for gas and such.

Please help a brother out this is the only time I've gotten a remote chance to ride the Wasatch since moving away and would like to ride.

DH

#4 ·
Ok, so there's still plenty of snow huh. I guess the advertised May 20th for the trails to be open is about as good a chance that North Carolinians will ever learn how to drive in the scant snow that we receive.

Checked out the link, nothing posted for the week that I am there. I guess there is always the BST.

#5 ·
Rained the whole damn time I was there! I had this sweet 29er Sultan demo set up...ready to prove\sustain my long held bias of big floppy pancake wheels...and it rained the whole week.

Oh well, I will try to get some of my NC buds to come over with me to spend a few days up in SLC and then a week down in Moab soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.