mtbr member
    May 2010

Utah riding: alone or with guided tour?

Hello,
    I am thinking about going to Utah for three days at the end of August for some riding.

I am wondering if I can just go off alone or would it be advisable to go with an organized tour and if so, any recommendations?

I am not into crazy downhill riding but more into intermediate rides.

Any suggestions?

mtbr member
    What part of Utah are you going to? If your going to southern Utah, there are lots of people here that you can ride with. I ride almost every day here and would love to show you some of the great trails we have.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock dude View Post
    What part of Utah are you going to? If your going to southern Utah, there are lots of people here that you can ride with. I ride almost every day here and would love to show you some of the great trails we have.
    If southern Utah is the way to go, and then southern Utah it shall be

I am completely flexible as where to go, and just want to have some fun out there. If my plans become more concrete I would get back to you - thank you very much for the offer!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    The most famous spots would be Moab and Park City. There are amazing trails everywhere though. Being mid-July I would prefer Park City over down south, it can be easily done without a tour.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    SW Utah is going to be HOT the end of August. I live and guide here and I'll be in Sun Valley and Jackson, WY. Park City is a great bet that time of year.
    Monte
    Lodging & Guiding for SW Utah Trails
    http://www.vrbo.com/298759
    www.UtahMountainBikingAdventures.com
    MTBR Discounts