Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Utah resorts?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Hobblyjig 
#1 ·
I have a couple of weeks to spend driving and riding around Utah in mid-July before I meet my wife and in-laws in Brian Head for a family reunion. I'll have my DJ DH and AM bikes w/ me. What do you think a good tour of the state would be? I'll be coming from AZ and probably spend the first weekend in Brian Head before heading north.

#4 ·
Deer Valley & Sundance are the main two. PCMR has fun trails (more techy XC than DH), but the lift is so slow you're better off just pedaling up to ride those trails. And other resorts have some riding, but mostly XC oriented.

Brian Head is a blast though - be sure to do the shuttled rides too, not just the lift served.

#6 ·
Coming in August, Canyons Resort will be introducing an all-new gravity bike park located mid-mountain. The park will include three different skill-level trails with a variety of features and be serviced by the High Meadow lift. Information and lift tickets will be available at Canyon Mountain Sports in the Resort Village.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.