mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Cool-blue Rhythm Used mountain bikes in Moab? Can't find any

Hey all - Am in Moab now looking for a used mountain bike but can't seem to find any classifieds sites for Moab. The only sales I find in town are for demo/end-of-season rental bikes that are out of my range. I'm looking to spend $800-1200 on a medium full suspension, xc or am bike but can't seem to find anything!

Am I missing something? craigslist and ksl.com don't seem to have much for moab. Was expecting to see much more on sale from the public :/

Thanks!!
    Kevin

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Often, eastern Utah craigslisters dump in with a closer area. Try looking at the craigslist sites for Western Slope./ Grand Junction / and Farmington, NM. You might find something - it might even give you a reason to hit Durango before the snow hits.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Could also check out Pinkbike.com and their for sale section.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Thanks gents. Our next stop in CO so i might just rent bikes here for a day or two and then buy in durango

much appreciated!
    -Kevin

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    ahhh... I see. You are just in Moab for a few days. I had assumed you lived there. Hope you find something.

Don't forget to hit Phil's World on the way into Durango. It's a fast, fun and flowy 25 miles that you'll be glad you did.

Paste eater
    Western Slope is where most people post or occasionally in the Moab Advertiser. Truth is, there just arn't that many FS bikes in the 800-1200 price range. Your best bet is eBay.

How much more are the demo? Seems to me most of them are 1500 - 2k?