crazymanaridin
    Jan 2013

Traveling west in June-July

We will be taking a trip out west june-july for 4 weeks, plan to get some bike rides in around Moab, Lake Tahoe, Co.
    Question? will we need reservations at RV parks or can we wing it, plan to stay 2-3 days at the above areas and ride some scenic trials with my wife and some harder trials myself.
    Any imput on camping RV not tent and the better scenic trials would be great.
    I ride mostly Mi singletrack so the big rocks and cliffs will be a big change.

Picture Unrelated
    Quote Originally Posted by crazymanaridin View Post
    We will be taking a trip out west june-july for 4 weeks, plan to get some bike rides in around Moab, Lake Tahoe, Co.
    Question? will we need reservations at RV parks or can we wing it, plan to stay 2-3 days at the above areas and ride some scenic trials with my wife and some harder trials myself.
    Any imput on camping RV not tent and the better scenic trials would be great.
    I ride mostly Mi singletrack so the big rocks and cliffs will be a big change.
    Moab in June and July is pretty hot, while it's not off season (winter) it's not peak season either (spring and fall). Nothing beats calling the sites to be sure but if you don't need a hookup you can definitely find a place to stay. If you need a hookup, you'll probably be able to find somewhere but I've never needed a site like that so I will differ to someone who knows more. Personally, no matter what advice I got I would still call ahead in the spring.
    Don't you hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus?