mtbr member
    Sep 2006

trails in Richfield?

Has anyone found any good trails near Richfield or the surrounding areas? I have found a couple, but am kind of new to the area.

chukarhntr1
    Nov 2007
    There are quite a few trails in the Richfield area. Unfortunately, most of them are also ATV trails. There are a couple trails listed on Utahmountainbiking.com, but your best bet would be to stop by Jorgensens Honda in Richfield and talk to Tyler or Dennis. They bike a lot and can get you pointed in the right direction.

A really fun ride right outside of Richfield is the Hogsback. It starts in Flat Canyon just south of Richfield, and goes behind the hills just west of I-70. It comes out at the sawdust pits (behind the "R") just west of I-70 in Richfield. PM me and I can give you better directions.

Other local trails are The Twist, Cowpie Trail, Alma Christensen Trail. There is also a trail paralleling I-70 in Fremont State Park. Get ahold of an ATV map, and your possibilities are endless.

If you are looking for anyone to ride with, Jorgensens will be holding weekly rides, or PM me and I will let you know when my friends or I are riding.