mtbr member
    Aug 2012

Trail guides-Park City area

Are there trail guides available (to hire) at any of the bike shops ? I have limited time in PC and dont want to waste it getting lost, or getting in over my (our) heads. Thanks

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I would think there are guides.

I doubt if you really need one. Park city is pretty easy to navigate since most of the trails have pretty good signage. Look at Utah Mountain Biking - Trails, Information, Repairs and The Skid Map. You should be able to pickout a trails thats too your liking and follow it withoiut too much trouble. While the trails in park city are like a spiderwed with many many intersections. Many of them end up in the same place, and its hard to find a bad trail.
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Mountain Trails Foundation has trail maps that are for sale in most of the bike shops. That combined with the above two web sites, should be more than enough to get around.

mtbr member

Picture Unrelated
    Quote Originally Posted by MSU Alum View Post
    They also have the Mountain Trails map available for a donation there. Between the guided tour, trail maps, and personal trail advice, you're bound to find the answers to your questions.
    Don't you hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus?