mtbr member

St. George this weekend

I am heading down to St. George from Orem this weekend and I was wondering what the trail conditions were like?? Thinking of riding green valley maybe stucki springs. Was also wondering if church rocks was worth my time??

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    When are you headed down? Friends are heading down on Thurs night, I can't because I have to work Friday but could meet you in Orem fri night if you'd like... If I could talk you into a ride down I'd split gas money with you!

Same guys were down there last weekend, said a lot is under snow but it was great...

Bike Snob
    All rides you mentioned will be fine. It was 65 degrees today.

Rocks Rock
    I'll be headed down to St. George Fri. Leaving from Lehi some time between 3 and 5pm. Coming back Sunday afternoon/evening. If you want a ride, PM me.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Awesome but now can't make it. Sounds like a ton of people going down this weekend, there is also a race... You guys have fun, jealous!

mtbr member
    If u need a rdie I can also probobly give u a ride too what race is going on??