mtbr member

St. George this weekend???

is anyon planning on riding the saint george are this weekend including the goose??? Ill be in beaver this wekend and will be within an hours drive of saint george???? new to utah...looking to make some new freinds to go riding with.....I get tired of doinh evrything solo....I have an 08 enduro sl so i wont have any trouble keeping up and I can show up to any trail head early...thanx

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Beaver is more like an hour and a half from st george.

An enduro sl is a good bike for sg riding
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

mtbr member

I drive fast

I drive fast

mtbr member

So ...........

Is anyone going to ride saint george area this saturday....IM going regardless...would be more fun with some company....my wife has an injured knee she hurt while in the army so she wont be coming.....my email is darkslide18@yahoo.com..my name is kevin....oh by the way does anybody know what conditions are like up at the goose...never ben there...Im stuck up here in provo in the snow and Im getting this itch

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

St. George

There is a shop ride going out from Over the Edge Sports, 76 E. 100 S. in Hurricane at 11 am. We are going out to Church Rocks. Everybody is welcome. There is still snow up on the mesas and the JEM trail was wet to the point of unrideable Wednesday.