Snowjnky McDreamy

St George via The Bay Area

Hello fellow MTBR's
    Me and a few buddys are headed to St George on 4/23 for 5 days. I am looking for advice on rides, tires to bring and places to eat. We are strong riders and are looking for fun single track with moderate climbing, nothing too,too hard we are on vacation; unless it is worth it. Gooseberry is on the list, but we are looking for more. We usally ride Santa Cruz if that means anything. Links and pics would be good Thanks.

Can't Wait
    Brother Seamus?
    Like an Irish monk?
    Comic relief in a discussion does no harm..
    CS Lewis
    Quadzilla

NMBP
    Quote Originally Posted by snowjnky
    Hello fellow MTBR's
    Me and a few buddys are headed to St George on 4/23 for 5 days. I am looking for advice on rides, tires to bring and places to eat. We are strong riders and are looking for fun single track with moderate climbing, nothing too,too hard we are on vacation; unless it is worth it. Gooseberry is on the list, but we are looking for more. We usally ride Santa Cruz if that means anything. Links and pics would be good Thanks.

Can't Wait
    Little Creek, JEM/Rim/Goulds, Green Valley assortment (Poppy, Barrels, Zen, Stucki), Swamp Trail, Guacamole would be on my list. Lots of info here:trails, towards the bottom on the left side. Also good info from any local shop.
    Riding Fat and still just as fast as I never was.

Bike Snob
    Quote Originally Posted by crashtestdummy
    Little Creek, JEM/Rim/Goulds, Green Valley assortment (Poppy, Barrels, Zen, Stucki), Swamp Trail, Guacamole would be on my list. Lots of info here:trails, towards the bottom on the left side. Also good info from any local shop.
    +1

Do you know where you will be staying? That may change what eateries I recommend.

Snowjnky McDreamy
    We rented a house but we would like to go out a few nights
    Brother Seamus?
    Like an Irish monk?
    Comic relief in a discussion does no harm..
    CS Lewis
    Quadzilla