Rocks Rock

St. George Sunday and Monday

I was thinking of riding near St. George this coming Sun. and Mon.
    But the weater forcast is seeing rain. If it does rain a little are there sandy trails that will be ridable?
    Who else will be riding Sun. and Mon.?
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I am thinking the same thing.

Cept Sat and Sun.

The best rides in SG if it rains are Church Rocks and the Prospector, Paradise canyon, and the Barrell Roll. Aviod The green Valley Loop, Racecourse, stuki springs and that whole area.
    Visiting St george/Hurricane? Stay at my vacation rental. Discounts for MTB's

http://www.vrbo.com/392904

PM me

Team Sanchez
    Naw, the mesas up above the Bear Claw poppy trail are great in the rain. Go to www.utahmountainbiking.com, and check out the Zen and Barrel trails. We ride these in the wet all the time. They hold the water very well. Each is about 6 miles long, but when linked together make for a nice 12 mile epic. Lot's to play around on up there. Prosector to Churchrocks as mentioned above is also a great ride in the rain. First 3 shots are from The barrel trail, and the second 2 from Zen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rocks Rock
    Thanx for answering. Great pics. It's looking like I'll be a Sunday only dude now.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    How about Gooseberry this weekend? Too wet or doable?

NOT Team Sanchez
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalfaraway
    Cept Sat and Sun.

The best rides in SG if it rains are Church Rocks and the Prospector, Paradise canyon, and the Barrell Roll. Aviod The green Valley Loop, Racecourse, stuki springs and that whole area.
    My dear Northern Utahn, the correct spelling is "Stucki," please you risk great offense when misspelling Southern Utah nameplaces! PS the best ride in St.George is the one you don't know about.
    I like bikes.